London, so dark
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two ...
Voir le deal

Brother and Sister (pv Lucius)

2 participants

Brother and Sister (pv Lucius) Empty Brother and Sister (pv Lucius)

Message par Alwina d'Andhyvoir Sam 22 Sep - 17:43

It was snowing. Again. Alwina sighed as she was magically closing her door. It had been a long day. Too long for her. Too rich in emotions. Draco, safe again. Severus, in security with Enzelta. Lucius, back. Good news, anyway. Alwina was quite happy, even if she was very tired and worried about the future. She knew it was quite dark and uncertain. Having Draco at home was a great risk she consciously took. But, Anyway, she took a similar risk everyday she worked with the Resistance.

She turned off the light and went up the stairs. The customers had been very demanding, this day. Fortunately, she only had two or three of them. Strange guys... But she could not act differently. John had come, finally. He had taken care of Draco, looked after him, while she was serving the customers. He had also had an eye on her. The phtisis was not evolving anymore, but she had to take care of herself, and a little bit less of the others, John had said. But she could not. Not in such a context. She knew she was not an essential member of the Resistance, but she hoped she had any utility...

In the secret bedroom, Draco was sleeping, exhausted. She had a little smile. He looked so young, that way ! Well, anyway, he was so young... Twenty years, and, already, his life was spoiled... His youth had been shortened in such violent way... Well, to be honest, he was not the most to feel sorry for...Vyktorija, for instance, had had a far worst fate... Alwina, herself, when she was his age, was already married... and a widow. Two years later, she was in Azkaban for killing five people. The people who had assassinated her husband...
She sat on the edge of the bed and cherished her nephew's cheek. she thought that he looked so much like his father... She had few memories of Lucius when he was twenty, but she remembered very well when he was seventeen or eighteen... She guessed that he had not much changed two years later...

Alwina drew aside a wick of hair from his eyes. Draco sighed in his sleep and she smiled sadly. Then, she got up and left the room, closing quietly the door behind herself. She went into her living-room, and dropped on the sofa. She was not hungry, nor thirsty. Anyway, she hardly ate or drank. She was just very, very tired. She looked at the clock, on the console. It was half past ten. At the station, John, Ethel and Remus were taking their patrol. Alwina was not expecting for anyone.

But, in the street, there was a discrete cracking, choked with snow...

Spoiler:
Alwina d'Andhyvoir
Alwina d'Andhyvoir
Propriétaire d'Aurea Magica

Féminin
Alignement : Résistante... mais faut pas le dire !
Métier : propriétaire de la bijouterie magique Aurea Magica

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Brother and Sister (pv Lucius) Empty Re: Brother and Sister (pv Lucius)

Message par Lucius Malefoy Mar 9 Oct - 13:10

It had been a long time before Narcissa fell asleep and Lucius could leave the mansion safely. He wanted - he needed - to talk with someone whose mind was clearer than his own, and calmer than his wife's. He knew Malwen was the right person. She had always been, even after her stay in Azkaban... She was wise. He trusted her.

It was not so late, when he appeared in the street, in front of Aurea Magica, but this january night was so cold and so dark, that it was like if Lucius was in one of the deepest abysses. Lucius was tired, and he had only had few hours to sleep and recover. It was far from being enough to him. But it was absolutely necessary for him to talk to her that night. As he didn't know wether he would be alive the next day...

He looked around, fearing to be seen. But the street was totally empty. He sighed with relief and knocked at the door.

"Malwen..." he whispered "Malwen, it's me, open the door... It's Lucius..."

He did not dare to call to her louder... He was too scared of being discovered. But he quickly uunderstood that she could not hear him. Looking around once more, he took his locket from under his clothes and opened it. The melody began to play. Softly, o, so softly ! Lucius knew his sister would understand.

Spoiler:
Lucius Malefoy
Lucius Malefoy
sous-fifre Number one

Message par Alwina d'Andhyvoir Sam 27 Oct - 16:42

Alwina rose her head as she heard the music. Lucius was there, very close to her. She stood up and went to the window. She had a glance in the street and saw a shadow in the dark passage. Her brother.
Alwina sighed, but smiled. She went downstairs and opened the door.

"Come, quick !"

She closed the door behind him and cast a spell on it. Then, she turned toward him and looked at him.

"God be praised, you're alive..."

She smiled and huged and kissed him. She did not cry, but she was really moved. She looked at him carefully.

"Heaven, Lucius ! What did happened to you ? You seem to be... I don't know... you are so pale ! What did He do to you ?"

She took his hands in hers and looked at him, as if she was trying to read on his face what he had suffered the last past weeks. She finally sighed :

"Come upstairs."

She led him, and made him sit on the sofa, then sat next to him. A spell made two glasses and a bottle of Scotch appear and she asked, while serving the drinks :

"Why did you want to see me ? I know it's not only for the the beauty of my eyes, especially as tired as you seem to be..."

Spoiler:
Alwina d'Andhyvoir
Alwina d'Andhyvoir

Féminin

Message par Lucius Malefoy Dim 30 Déc - 0:33

Lucius turned a blind eye for a while, enjoying the warmth, and the relative safety of the apartment of his sister. But she had raised questions, and she was awaiting answers. He sighed and reopened the eyes, looked visibly tired and weary. He took her hand, saying:

"I prefer that you do not know what happened. Narcissa herself does not know. It has been too dangerous. Still it is. For me. For you. Only Master and I must know. What I can tell you is that I have been in Germany. I had to fight some humanoid creatures. They did not let me go easily. I had to kill them . They tried to kill me. I did what I had to, and then I came back. That's all you need to know, and it's still too much. "

He took the glass she gave him, and had a sip of Scotch. That the slightly burnt. But it was a familiar burn, almost comforting, surely, deeply comforting. His hands trembled no more, no more shivered. He had a shy, little smile, as if he was afraid to show that he felt fine, as if the mere smile could bring bad luck. But then, he thought the second question that had been put to him, and he blushed a little. He set his glass on the table and looked at her, asking how he was to begin. He finally decided to be direct:

"Malwen, I need your advice. You are the only one who can help me. Perhaps because you are the only one that is - or at least was - ready to do so."

Spoiler:
Lucius Malefoy
Lucius Malefoy
sous-fifre Number one

Message par Alwina d'Andhyvoir Mer 23 Jan - 12:33

Malwen bent an eyebrow, quite surprised. The last time Lucius had needed her help, he was in Azkaban and he had not asked for it ; she had taken the initiative of helping him. Her brother was too proud to ask for anyone's help, even his own wife's. Alwina was quite glad too, as Lucius seemed to consider her as a reliable person - reliable enough to come and ask for advice.
She smiled and nodded.

"Of course, i'm ready to help you. You know i'd do everything I can to pull you of affair. You're my brother, whatever your opinions are."

The blood relationships had always been sacred to Alwina. Even if the events obliged her to fight her brother's master, she always tried hard to save Lucius as much as possible. He and his son were the only family she had ever had, genetically speaking at least. O, of course, she had had Ethel and Alekseia, Ewann, later, and she now had Vyktorija... But if there was love and tenderness between them, they did not share the same blood. That may be stupid, but it was something important for her
She also was grateful to Lucius : she considered that, when he freed her from Azkaban, he saved her life. Ethel was used to saying that it was the only good action he had ever done in his life. Alwina was quite forced to admit it...

She picked up her own glass and had a sip, before aswering :

So, what can I do for you ? About what do you need a piece of advice ?

Spoiler:

Dernière édition par Alwina d'Andhyvoir le Sam 15 Mar - 22:55, édité 1 fois
Alwina d'Andhyvoir
Alwina d'Andhyvoir

Féminin

Message par Lucius Malefoy Dim 17 Fév - 13:38

Lucius was rather nervous, he did not feel comfortable. He knew that he took a big risk of speaking about this problem of consciousness which began to arise to him. Even if he spoke about it only to Malwen... He swallowed with difficulty, before deciding.

"Malwen, I am afraid that Narcissa... I am afraid that MY Narcissa is about to betray the Master."

He watched for any reaction on the face of his sister and hurried to add:

"I know that seems absurd, completely crazy, almost inconceivable... But since... Since Drago disappeared, her faith in the Lord of the Darkness waddles more and more... She said it to me herself, Malwen: if the only means to save our son is treason, she will not hesitate."

Lucius was sincerely destabilised by the decision of his wife, and it showed through in the attitude. In four years, he had lost one by one all his marks, and his own convictions dulled more and more. The rebellion of Narcissa finished confusing him. He raised an imploring glance towards his sister. A glance which was a real call for help. She was the last element which allowed him to feel safe about, because on known ground: he had always known that Malwen had nothing of a collaborator.

"The worst thing, in this situation, is that I can't tell her she is wrong. I almost agree with her... But I can't afford it ! If the Master discovers... We are dead, you understand ?"

Spoiler:
Lucius Malefoy
Lucius Malefoy
sous-fifre Number one

Message par Alwina d'Andhyvoir Ven 11 Avr - 2:14

Malwen remained voiceless for a while. Was it really Lucius, in front of her, speaking that way ? The Lucius she had known was no man to allow the doubt to invade him so easily. But it was pretty clear that many things had changed in his life and that he was changing.
She took a new sip from her drink and put the glass back on the table. Then, she took her brother's hands in hers.

You know, Lucius, what I am going to tell you may sound like some heresy to you. But perhaps this rebellion is not such a bad thing. Of course, in a position such as yours, so close to the Dark Lord, you would have to be very careful, but...

She did not go further, not to hasten or frighten him. She knew that, at the time, he was definitely terrified and that she would have to be very cautious to speak to him. She caressed his cheek tenderly and added :

You know she is right, Lucius. In your heart, you know it. You can't go on living like that, always fearing death without even knowing why. You can't go on being faithful to a creatur which wants you suffer and die having seen your family living a calvary ! Because, Lucius, that's the only thing he wants, and you know it !

She came closer to him and embraced him, and put his head on her shoulder.

I know what you think, Lucius. You think I am mad. Perhaps I am. But I want to give you a chance to break free once and for all. It probably is your only way to save your son, your family and your life : by risking it properly. You crawled enough. You are not made for that.

She suddenly repelled him, took him in shoulders and shook him.

For God's sake, you are a Malfoy, yes or not ? Is not it you who once told me that Malfoys never bowed before anybody ? Then react ! Fight ! Derseve your name ! Prove them all that you're not the coward they mock !

Spoiler:
Alwina d'Andhyvoir
Alwina d'Andhyvoir

Féminin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé